Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This is my first blog ever. I am more of a journal and pen sort of gal. But, there is a "blog set up" on my website template that I have always wanted to set up. So here it is...

Tonight I start our third round of Cloud Nine Teacher Trainings with +Arezo Tehranirad. I am really looking forward to this training because we are at our new location at Free Spirit Yoga in Long Beach.  I plan to blog after each meeting to record some of the activities we tried. I want to have a more interactive training with a lot of games and memory exercises. I hope to move away from reading the manual in class and move toward discussing what was read at home. This depends on the students' motivation to do their personal studies. I also want to have a playful environment that makes the time fly by and information really stick. My goal is to help people become the best yoga teachers that they can be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi love :) What a great idea. I am also a pen and paper type a gal. But here goes to venturing beyond my comforts. I am also very excited to embark on our new relationship with FreeSpiritYoga <3 and the students that will join us in that space. Having a Master's in Teaching has brought much perspective on effective methods of teaching and an interactive approach is definitley in alignment with my core. This approach is dependent on the involvement of both the teachers and students. I really love stepping out of the mind about how things go and enjoy witnessing the synergy that merges and cocreates with the current of the divine flow. I trust that all will unfold in the highest good for all. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete